London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Home with a VIEW! Facing across open fields, this semi rural 3 BEDROOM Victorian Edwardian villa is only 7 MINUTES WALK from Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION (28 minutes into London EUSTON). This VERY WELL PRESENTED & CHARMING CHARACTER property, is located close to BOXMOOR village in a unique semi rural position. Perfectly situated between Boxmoor and Westbrook Hay, this property is only 3 minutes drive away from cosmopolitan Berkhamsted , with its historic High Street, Art Deco cinema and range of boutique shops, Waitrose supermarket & M&S store. Perfect for dog walkers and commuters! The Grand Union canal is only 4 minutes walk away. Private Rear Courtyard Garden. POTENTIAL for LOFT CONVERSION (STPP). Surrounded by fields owned by the Box Moor Trust, a local charity who manage nearly 500 acres of woodland & meadows locally, your nearby Greenspace is in safe hands.
- Charming THREE BEDROOM Edwardian Villa
- Stunning VIEWS across open meadows
- Re-Fitted Kitchen, Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Courtyard Garden
- Situated close to Boxmoor & Bourne End
- Potential for LOFT CONVERSION (STPP)
- Located Close To Hemel Hempstead Train Station
- Close to the Grand Union Canal .