Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
This MUST SEE family home has VIEWS across the fishing LAKE & is walking distance of the 'High Street' with its restaurants, coffee shops, bars and shops. Internally the property boasts; a 22ft Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with feature Fire Place, 'Snug' Lounge with feature Fire Place, Home Office/Utility Room, Re-Fitted 4 piece Bathroom, Double Bedroom, 14ft Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room. The property also benefits from Gas Fired Heating to Radiators, Character Sash style windows throughout, whilst the GARDEN offers a blank canvas for the keen gardener, Parking. Potential to BUY the adjoining GARDEN/BUILDING PLOT (SSTC)!
- Charming 2 BEDROOM & 2 BATHROOM COTTAGE
- Lovely VIEWS towards the Fishing Lake
- Re-Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Fired Heating to Radiators
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking, potential to EXTEND (SSTC)
- LOFT CONVERSION carried out
- Located Close To Kings LangleyTrain Station
- Close to the Grand Union Canal.